All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to True Spoken English. This course book presents the text of the 22 video lessons from the True Spoken English DVDs and available as a internet based course at www.truespokenenglish.com. You can use the course book to refer to the lessons which watching them on your computer or from a DVD player. These simple lessons will teach you secrets to speaking English found in the True Spoken English course. They will teach you common pronunciation changes that English speakers make. These changes are informal and rarely taught to a person learning English. But these changes are made by almost all English speakers. By learning these changes, you'll understand English more easily, and your English will sound more like a native speaker. You'll find these changes easy to learn and they will speed up your speaking and fluency. You'll learn these changes by watching simple movies. As you watch the movies, you can listen to the lessons and practice speaking English. The lessons are easy, and you don't need to kw a lot of English in order to take them. True Spoken English provides 22 lessons and over 97 video exercises that present common pronunciation changes. These are everyday changes that English speakers make in conversation. And you need to kw them to speak English well. Learning the pronunciation changes will help you better understand informal English conversations, increase the fluency and speed of your speech, and help you sound more like a native speaker.
- Author BiographyA teacher and teacher trainer overseas and in the United States for eight years, Bill Grout wrote, directed, and filmed this English as a Second Language course based on his most successful curriculum much enjoyed by his students. Bill Grout has published over a dozen books and worked in the publishing industry and as a writer for over 25 years. He lives and writes in Half Moon Bay, California with his family.
- Author(s)Bill Grout
- PublisherNew Sun Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Sun Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.