Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionTrust ME and Die is a book full of real-life situations and corresponding commentaries that relate to the author's years of heartburn and headaches. People will understand and relate to his experiences and the same truths will stare them in the face. We are t ever alone or lost unless we choose to be. If we live our lives as I, or ME alone, the results are painful at best and lead down the path of total self-destruction and a permanent place in the abyss. There are so many self-help books out there today and they all have a purpose and an audience. For the author, writing this book opened his wounded heart and it allowed him to get his story out there. By writing down his story and sharing it with others, he realized just how many people had hidden a lifetime of pain inside. If he can find daylight at the end of the tunnel, so can anyone else. If his book serves to help other people to open up and heal as well, it has served its purpose. May God bless us all!
- Author BiographyFrederick Sprigg serves as a pastor of a small church. Every Sunday, he has the blessing of standing before the people that have come to hear him share with them what he has learned during the past week.
- Author(s)Frederick Sprigg
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.