All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionOn the eve of their fifteenth wedding anniversary, Earl Ward saved his wife Ireland from a suicide attempt. Ungrateful, Ireland insisted she longer wanted to be his wife. Earl who was committed to his vows and still loved her, refused to give up. In a short time, circumstances unfolded to become the breakthrough they both needed. However, events also exposed a hidden past, and Ireland feared for their relationship as Earl searched deeply for answers to save their marriage.
- Author BiographyBorn in The Bahamas, Iona Clelynn lives on the island of New Providence, Nassau the first city of The Bahamas; the place where God lives. In high school, she grew up reading Nancy Drew mysteries and then Mills and Boon romances. The romance novels opened up a world that she did not want to escape. That began a thirty-eight year journey of dreaming, with thirty-two of those years diligently learning her craft, and trying to find her voice. She is an IT Professional serving in the Public Service for over twenty-five years. She enjoys writing the stories she loves to tell.
- Author(s)Iona Clelynn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.