All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionOffering gentle comfort and encouragement for the grieving spirit and solid church teachings to challenge the mind, Trusting God through Tears tells the moving story of a family's loss and a father's struggle to trust his Creator in the midst of tremendous pain. Following the sudden death of his twelve-year-old son, Jehu Burton finds himself immersed in the emotions that come with great loss and faced with faith-shaking questions that have never before arisen in his spiritual life. In this inspiring book, Burton walks readers through the days, months, and years following Kelly's death. He reveals how he survived the most terrible event of his life and learned to trust in God's sovereignty. Readers who have experienced a family death--as well as counselors and those who have suffered through divorce, extended separation, job loss, or other traumatic events--will see how Burton found comfort in Scripture, discover how he became a changed person able to reach out to others facing suffering, and find hope and encouragement to do the same.
- Author BiographyJehu Thomas Burton is an engineer with a major chemical company. He is a ruling elder in the Presbyterian Church of America and a lay pastor in his church's house church ministry in Delaware. Burton has also facilitated support groups for grieving parents.
- Author(s)Jehu Thomas Burton
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.