All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe chef girls have decided to start a neighborhood cooking service. But they run into many obstacles, like their parents and money. Will they be able to come up with a recipe for success?
- Author BiographyDiane Muldrow grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She later attended Ohio University, here she earned a Bachelor Degree in Magazine Journalism and a Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts: Dance. After her graduation, Diane moved to New York. She spent several years performing as an actress and dancer in New York s downtown avant-garde performance scene. She also danced in a performance at Lincoln Center s Alice Tully Hall and had her own one-woman shows.Diane has also had a successful career in publishing, both as an editor and as an author. She has written over 100 books for children. Diane lives in Brooklyn, New York, where she enjoys trying new recipes and eating in local restaurants.</p>
- Author(s)Diane Muldrow
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDish (Grosset & Dunlop)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width135 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Barbara Pollak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.