All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionWith a wealth of ready-to-use lesson plans for grade levels K-12 covering a variety of subject areas, Turning on Learning, Fifth Edition shows students how to apply the principles of multicultural education in the classroom. This practical, lesson-based companion to Sleeter and Grant's Making Choices for Multicultural Education:Five Approaches to Race, Class and Gender features additional lesson plans and new resource material, along with updates of existing lesson plans.
- Author BiographyCarl Grant is Professor of Teacher Education in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at the University Wisconsin-Madison and Chair of the Publication Committee of the American Education Research Association. He is a past president of the National Association for Multicultural Education. Christine Sleeter is Professor Emeritus at California State University-Monterey Bay and Vice President of Division K, Teaching and Teacher Education, of the America Educational Research Association.
- Author(s)Carl A. Grant,Christine E. Sleeter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight558 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.