All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith all of the information available about prayer, people wonder how to sort through it all. How do we learn to pray? When should we pray? What do we pray about? In Twelve Keys to Prayer Abbot Jerome Kodell gathers down-to-earth points about prayer from the experience of holy Christians through the centuries and shows how they can be used by anyone who desires to grow closer to God. Abbot Kodell's keys range from 'true prayer, like true love, is a decision t a feeling,' to 'prayer is t a matter of thinking but of loving; to ' one with a prayer life says that prayer doesn't work.' Supportive and practical, they remind us that we will learn to pray well only after we begin to pray.
- Author BiographyJerome Kodell, O.S.B., is abbot of Subiaco Abbey in Arkansas. He has written on biblical and monastic topics and is author of The Eucharist in the New Testament from the Zacchaeus Studies: New Testament series, and The Gospel According to Luke from The Collegeville Bible Commentary series of books, published by The Liturgical Press.
- Author(s)Jerome Kodell
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Weight27 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.