All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionTyler is a precious little boy who is snuggled in bed in his pajamas. He awakes to discover a spider dangling above his head. Filled with fear, Tyler slowly observes his intruder and soon his fears are overcome by curiosity. Tyler ends-up trying to determine if the little Spider will do him harm. This story explores how fears between species much like that between people are overcome.
- Author BiographyMelinda grew up in Connecticut, joined the US Navy after college, enjoyed the benefits of free travel and training and was proud to serve her country. She has been writing poetry and children's stories for many years. In 2008, the Hyannis Area Chamber of Commerce requested a poem for the JFK Hyannis Museum. The poem Echoes was written, donated and now hangs in the JFK Hyannis Museum. Melinda has three children, two wonderful step-daughters and four grandchildren. In fact, Melinda uses her expert experience as Mom and grandmother to give readers a view of her world.
- Author(s)Melinda Lancaster
- PublisherWiggles Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWiggles Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosemarie Gillen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.