Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionMarriages lived out as FUSION RELATIONSHIPS. This is the new understanding and refocus that is needed to rescue and enhance our current marriages to achieve their originally intended potential and purpose. A key aspect of this new understanding is the requirement to dynamically fuse in our marriages the core elements of equality, oneness, and difference. This workbook and its parent book, Understanding Marriage - the true story, are published as tools to assist the reader in this marital reconstruction or transformation process. This applies whether the reader is in an existing marriage, has just come out of a failed marriage, or is just compiling thoughts and ideas about marriage. This publication can be used in several ways: 1.As a workbook for the Understanding Marriage - the true story seminar presentations. 2.As a tool for counselling or coaching those in existing marriages or for premarital counselling. 3.As a reference point to guide group discussions on biblical perspectives, understandings, attitudes, and behaviours in marriage. 4.As an instrument for personal, couple, and/or group devotions. The truths, principles and practices learnt are to be applied to each of the ten domains of marriage.
- Author(s)Kelvin Setridge Mapp
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.