CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a surgical text for the patient, one that lets you kw what questions to ask. A must for any family member planning to undergo surgery. A book by a surgeon who makes surgery understandable and readable. A profoundly poetic and undeniably informative text on surgery. Now you can understand what goes on in the operating room. Sutures, drains, complications, choosing a surgeon: it's all here! Read about surgery. Don't worry, be happy!
- Author BiographyDr Joel Berman
- Author(s)Joel Berman
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/07/2002
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w line drawings
- Weight789 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.