All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes political and institutional aspects of e-government development in the Unites States and Kazakhstan, two nations with different governance systems and public administration traditions. It serves as both a policy review and agenda setting research by applying case studies of e-government strategies at the national and local levels.
- Author BiographyMaxat Kassen is a political scientist from Kazakhstan and former Fulbright Scholar in the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Author(s)Maxat Kassen
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 tables, 35 graphs
- Weight422 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.