Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionYou will start by considering the essential differences between mobile and desktop game development. You will then get straight into creating unity projects that will run on the entire spectrum of iOS devices. This book is for people who want to plan, develop, and deploy Unity 3D games on iOS mobile platforms, including iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Anyone who has experience with the free desktop version of Unity 3D can pick up this book and learn how to take the desktop skills and optimize them to work on the mobile iOS platforms. Some of the features in this book discuss the Pro features of Unity 3D for iOS so a Pro license is required to use some of the features (tably Occlusion Culling and Beast Light mapping).
- Author BiographyRobert Wiebe has been developing games for more than 30 years. He has a Bachelors degree in Computer Science from Simon Fraser University. He has been a professional software developer for more than 25 years, developing software used by major corporations including Motorola and Hewlett Packard. His game development company, BurningThumb Software, has developed and released games using the Torque Game Engine, the Cocos2D game engine and the Unity3D game engine for desktop and iOS platforms.
- Author(s)Robert Wiebe
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.