Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAs eighteen-year-old Cheryl Hunter escapes rural Colorado for the bright lights of Europe, she does so with thing more than an over-packed suitcase and a dream. Once there, her mind is bent on solving one problem alone: how does a small-town cowgirl pull off the feat of becoming an international supermodel? When Cheryl is abducted, raped and brutally beaten instead, she is faced with solving a much bigger problem: how does she survive? Using her journey of rising from the ashes as fuel, Hunter delivers a step-by-step method that can be applied by anyone who has ever dealt with less-than-favorable circumstances. In a world where-let's face it-life often hijacks our personal agendas, Cheryl shows you how to immediately take back the reins, design a life you love, and become the unstoppable force of nature you were born to be.
- Author BiographyThe go-to expert on overcoming challenges and resilience, television personality Cheryl Hunter was a teenager when she was abducted by two criminals who beat, raped and left her for dead. Cheryl survived this life-changing trauma, refocused her life, and found freedom. In the process, she created a framework that empowers anyone to overcome adversity on any scale. Cheryl appears regularly across all major broadcast and cable networks including CNN, HLN, and The Huffington Post to provide expert commentary. She is a contributor to Forbes Magazine, U.S. News & World Report and Fast Company; her lauded TED talks have been hugely impactful, and she is a founding member of Maria Shriver's Brain Trust, a select group dedicated to bettering the lives of women. Cheryl speaks to audiences worldwide and has delivered presentations to more than a quarter of a million people.
- Author(s)Cheryl Hunter
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.