All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual was written for law enforcement and security officers who may be interested in the use of the Mini-Baton. The Mini-Baton can include any type of short stick such as the Yawara stick, Persuader Baton Kubatons, Tactical Pens and other short stick like object. Topics in this manual include: History of the short stick or Mini-Baton Basic principles of the Mini-Baton Stance and balance Basic gripping Basic blocking Basic striking Wrist control and takedown techniques How use the Mini-Baton for basic self-defense Basic teaching principles There is also a sample course outline for those who are interested following an organized program of learning this effective and practical self-defense and control tool.
- Author(s)joseph truncale
- Date of Publication17/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.