All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis User's Guide is intended for all users who work with ISPF. In first place for programmers who write application programs in languages such as COBOL, PL1, Java or C, and further on to all working with the ISPF. All major commands are demonstrated by tested examples in their mode of action. The book can be used both as a teaching help and as a practical guide to daily work.
- Author BiographyFranz Lanz, Bempflingen, Germany.
- Author(s)Franz Lanz
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Content Note98 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, 98 schw.-w. Abb., 21 schw.-w. Tab., 8 Programs, 10 JCLs
- Weight403 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.