All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a realistic, practical and accessible model to allow teachers to incorporate the best of recent brain-based research into their teaching. The five steps involve: * making learning multi-sensory * ensuring activities match the dominant intelligence of the learner * matching types of learning to the gender of pupils * using the lesson structure to fit the natural attention span of the brain * managing the classroom environment to make it brain-friendly and active in supporting learning. Illustrated throughout with classroom examples from a wide range of subject areas, the book is highly practical in its focus and the ideas it contains can easily be adapted to work with all age ranges and types of school.
- Author BiographySenior manager at a UK comprehensive school, he is also an experienced training provider delivering training in the Primary, Secondary and Independent sectors across the Nottinghamshire to teachers representing over 300 schools.
- Author(s)Steve Garnett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note20 black & white tables, 8 black & white halftones, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.