All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a fantastic stress-free technique for creating wonderful looking hand quilted projects. This fantastic new book from popular author, teacher, and quilter Carolyn Forster introduces readers to utility quilting - an ideal method for modern quilters who want the satisfaction of hand quilting but like to get things done pronto. Utility quilting holds the quilt sandwich together using simpler, often all-over designs, bigger stitches, and thicker threads, and is perfect for use with today's big, bold fabrics. This volume also includes 12 complete projects with step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Forster is a popular quilter, teacher and author. Her work has appeared in numerous UK quilting magazines, including Popular Patchwork, Fabrications, and Patchwork & Quilting Magazine. She lives in Tunbridge Wells.
- Author(s)Carolyn Forster
- PublisherLandauer Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationUrbandale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLandauer Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight476 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.