All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn this thesis the VEPZO model (VElocity Propagating ZOnal model) is developed. It subdivides a room in to several zones exchanging air. This allows estimating the influence of location and intensity of heat sources and ventilation devices on airflow pattern and temperature distribution. The VEPZO model is coupled to a Genetic Algorithm. In an exemplary application a new ventilation system for an aircraft cabin is developed. A further use case is the investigation of the energy efficient combination of mechanical and window ventilation in a classroom at different outside air temperatures.
- Author(s)Victor Norrefeldt
- PublisherFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleForschungsergebnisse Aus Der Bauphysik
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFraunhofer Verlag
- Content Notenum. illus. and tab.
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGerd Hauser,Klaus Sedlbauer,Stuttgart Fraunhofer IBP
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.