All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionJudith's worst nightmare comes true when Vivian Flynn, her husband's first wife, moves two doors down from the Hillside Mar. She brings along her new husband, former mir league baseball player Billy 'Blunder' Buss, who is many years her junior. But as the B&B business is going well and Vivian isn't causing any problems for the Flynns, Judith adjusts to the situation. The idyll soon comes apart when Vivian, w mysteriously wealthy, anunces her plans to extensively add on to the small house and also purchase the corner property. Residents are up in arms and vow to fight the project to the death. But Vivian's past catches up with her when Frankie Buss comes to town. It seems that Bill and Frankie's late father, Porter Winslow Buss, was married to Vivian for six months before he died at the age of 88. Vivian inherited most of his wealth and she also acquired Billy, who she promptly married after a brief period of mourning. Now Frankie is contesting the will and trying to cut a deal with Vivian and Billy. Naturally, Frankie and his wife check into Hillside Mar. And naturally, somebody gets killed.
- Author BiographyMary Richardson Daheim is a Seattle native with a communications degree from the University of Washington. Realizing at an early age that getting published in books with real covers might elude her for years, she worked on daily newspapers and in public relations to help avoid her creditors. She lives in her hometown in a century-old house not unlike Hillside Manor, except for the body count. Daheim is also the author of the Alpine mystery series, the mother of three daughters, and has three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Mary Daheim
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA Bed-and-Breakfast Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight167 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.