Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe first detailed study on the subject of Victorian unfinished vels, this book sheds further light on vels by major authors that have been neglected by critical studies and focuses in a new way on critically acclaimed masterpieces, offering a counter-reading of the nineteenth-century literary can.
- Author BiographySAVERIO TOMAIUOLO Lecturer in English Literature and Language at Cassino University, Italy. He has written a monograph on Alfred Tennyson, a book on translation theory, as well as articles and essays on Victorian and Postmodern literature. He has recently published In Lady Audley's Shadow. Mary Elizabeth Braddon and Victorian Literary Genres (2010).
- Author(s)Saverio Tomaiuolo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.