All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionVideo Data Management and Information Retrieval combines the two important areas of research within computer techlogy and presents them in comprehensive, easy to understand manner. Video Data Management and Information Retrieval is ideal for graduates and under-graduates, as well as researchers working in either video data management or information retrieval. It takes an in depth look at many relevant topics within both video data management and information retrieval. In addition to dissecting those issues, the book also provides a big picture view of each topic. This shows the relevance of each issue and how those areas affect every one today.
- Author BiographySagarmay Deb received his Master of Business Administration from Long Island University, New York, USA. Currently he is with The University of Southern Queensland, Australia and is involved as an International consultant and researcher in Information Technology. His research interests are multimedia databases, content-based image retrieval, various indexing techniques and electronic commerce and has contributed to several books and journals on multimedia databases. Marquis Who's Who, a well-known publisher of biographies of people of notable achievements, has selected his biography for publication.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight923 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySagarmay Deb
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.