All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn Videofluorscopic Studies of Speech in Patients with Cleft Palate, Drs. M.L. Skolnick and E.R. Cohn present multiview videofluoroscopy as a technique for the radiological evaluation of speech defects in patients with cleft palate. Dr. Skolnick's invaluable contributions as both the originator and leading authority on the subject are discussed in a concise, clinical fashion. Topics examined include the anatomy and imaging of the velopharyngeal portal; the equipment and techniques of multiview videofluoroscopy; the interpretation of results and various patterns of velopharyngeal closure; Passavant's Ridge and patterns of velopharyngeal closure; rmal and abrmal speech production; and the evaluation of test results. This book is the only source which concisely and completely describes the technique and its interpretations for those who need a description of the clinical procedure.
- Author(s)Ellen R. Cohn,M. Leon Skolnick
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight393 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.