All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead all about Early Britons with the Fact Cat! The Viking age began in around 700 CE and during this time, boatloads of raiders and settlers came to Britain to find new lands and steal treasure. At the time, Britain was ruled by the Anglo Saxons. They fought back against the Viking invaders and you can read all about their struggles for power. Follow the Fact Cat on a journey through Viking England; find out where and how they lived, what they ate and what they believed in. Learn how we kw about the lives of the Vikings with the evidence of artefacts and ancient sites that have been discovered. Simple quiz questions at the back help readers to remember what they've just read. Perfect one-stop-shop for help with homework assignments! Broad-ranging appeal for nursery age through to Key Stage 2.
- Author BiographyIzzi Howell is an editor and author of books for children.
- Author(s)Izzi Howell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFact Cat: History: Early Britons
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Weight292 g
- Width259 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.