All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated and revised in 2015. Designed for fundraisers or financial advisors seeking to expand their kwledge about charitable gift planning, this introductory book addresses all of the major topics in planned giving law and taxation. Over 1,000 full-color illustrations and images guide the reader through complex concepts in a visual and intuitive way. Distilled from years of teaching Charitable Gift Planning at the graduate and undergraduate level, professor James makes this topic accessible and enjoyable for the busy professional.
- Author BiographyRussell James, J.D., Ph.D., CFP(r) is a professor in the Department of Personal Financial Planning at Texas Tech University where he directs the on-campus and online graduate program in Charitable Financial Planning and also serves as adjunct professor at the Texas Tech University School of Law where he teaches Charitable Gift Planning.
- Author(s)Dr Russell James III
- PublisherTimothy618 Publishing
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimothy618 Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1188 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.