CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries God's people have engaged in practices that have proved vital for the Christian life. We call this 'spiritual discipline', and it is less important today. Taking seventeen areas of spiritual discipline, this series demonstrates just how vital these are, from a biblical perspective with clear, practical application. This book tackles Prayer, Witnessing, Fasting, and Living for Today through four weeks of daily studies, reflections, questions and application exercises for individuals and, at the end of each week, sections for group use as well as in discipling relationships. If you have ever desired to love more and to live more like Christ, engaging in spiritual discipline is vital.
- Author(s)Phin Hall
- Date of Publication12/10/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintCrusade for World Revival (CWR)
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.