All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sandman uses his magic sand to bring delightful dreams and needed sleep to children worldwide. But what happens when Sandman's entire bag of magic sand accidentally topples over him? How can his friends and neighbors wake him up and get him back to work? Discover the enchanting conclusion, and look for more of Sandman's adventures to be released soon!
- Author BiographyStephanie C. Blitstein, a retired Language Arts teacher, holds a Master's Degree in Secondary English Education. She began writing children's stories, in her spare time, about her favorite mystical character, the Sandman, mostly when she, herself, could not fall asleep. Wake Up, Sandman! is the first volume of her series, followed by several more adventures and misadventures, where both Sandman and the reader often learn valuable life lessons. Her Sandman books are designed to not only entertain young readers, but to introduce them to a variety of rhyme patterns and poetic devices, in addition to expanding their vocabulary skills. Stephanie, and her husband, Cliff, reside in Florida, close to the families of their 2 sons and 4 grandchildren.
- Author(s)Stephanie Blitstein
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.