Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout Australia's history, ships have brought folk to this Great South Land. On such a vessel from Scotland destined for Queensland was an uncustomary commodity - eight orphans. Bewildered over their plight they clustered together as waves crashed. The kindness of others, living near Breakfast Creek, Albion, unkwingly becomes their guiding light. HAYDEN, a youth from the 'forgotten generation' befriends Jacky, an Australian aborigine from the 'stolen generation'. Their friendship grows - but, will it survive a property overseer's pressure? Young MARIGOLD, teaches the other six orphans and provides them with friendship and guidance, which is easy task. The word 'defeat' is never considered an option for this strong young woman. From 1930 to 2002, this drama, with romantic twists and adventures had the lure of rainbows, which diminished for many. As the missed opportunities and scandals of the first generation evaporated, the next appeared with new ideas and adrenalin-filled lifestyles. When a detective discovers a friend involved in criminal activities; will he choose the law or risk his own career? A teenage son stirs up controversy over his seduction of a daughter from within the family - to escape the embarrassment and vexation he runs away from home - searching for him dead or alive pushes the family to the limit. Will re-discovering Coolangatta beach be the anchorage so long awaited?
- Author(s)Evelyn Gordon Dyson
- PublisherZeus Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationBurleigh M.D.C., QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintZeus Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.