All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen years ago, Richard Harrison's wife died. Since then, he has devoted his life to getting her back. If that means making an infernal pact, crashing the Pearly Gates and plucking her out of Heaven, then so be it. Now Richard is on a Dante-like journey that will test everything he kws and change everything that he is. Volume One collects the first 4 chapters of Walking the Lethe and includes exclusive author foottes and concept art from both artists.
- Author BiographyDaniel Potter is a mild mannered vascular biology researcher by day and a slightly deranged writer at night. He blames this unlikely combination on the fact that his right and left brain have filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences and are seeing other people. Due to the quirks of biology both halves remain in Dan's head where they are frequently heard shouting at each other by his loving wife. Dan resides in Maastricht, the Netherlands with his wife, two cats, and quarreling gray matter.
- Author(s)Dan Potter
- PublisherFallen Kitten Productions
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFallen Kitten Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sam Ireland,Aditia Adwarr Wardhana,Chris Dozier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.