All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionAtif Imtiaz responds to the predicament of being a Muslim in modern Britain. Beginning with a raw and unedited response to the terrorist attack of 9/11 an ending with Obama's election, these pieces cover the numerous facets of the debate that surrounds British Muslims today. The book sets out a narrative for these years and a response that argues that British Muslims should move away from identity politics towards Islamic humanism.
- Author BiographyS.M. Atif Imtiaz: Atif Imtiaz has been involved with Islamic organizations since the late 1980's. He graduated from the City University in psychology and then completed a doctoral thesis at the London School of Economics in social psychology. He has studied Muslim identity politics and has been actively involved in grassroots initiatives. He was an advisor to the Government after the 7/7 terror attacks and continues to advise politicians and policy makers. He also runs a blog called Bradford Muslim.
- Author(s)S. M. Atif Imtiaz
- PublisherKube Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMarkfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKube Publishing Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.