All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionPrincess Kasune Zulu grew up in an Africa, trying to make sense of the mystery illness claiming its people. As a child, she could t kw the disease that claimed the lives of her parents and baby sister would go on to infect more than 100 million people. Left alone to care for her siblings, Princess later discovered she herself was HIV positive. But she heard a calling to become an advocate and ambassador for those affected by disease and poverty. From talking to truck drivers about AIDS to her providential work as a radio broadcaster, Princess has boldly stepped up to speak on behalf of the voiceless and forgotten. Princess's journey has taken her from the dusty villages of Zambia to the offices of world leaders. Her message is that we can w become the first generation to end extreme poverty, if only we have the will to do so. Her story shows that even though life is uncertain and our time may be short, we each have a role to play in bringing healing and hope to our world.
- Author(s)Belinda A. Collins,Princess Kasune Zulu
- PublisherInterVarsity Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInter-Varsity Press,US
- Out-of-print date02/04/2016
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.