Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWarriors and Wildmen is a book about men and masculinity. Through an exploration of the complex issues of sex differences, the book presents a challenge to the predominant ideas of modern feminism. Contemporary studies of sex and gender have come primarily from the perspective of women's studies. In the 1990s, however, a growing body of work offers a male perspective. This book surveys that collection, and draws from a wide variety of popular and scholarly writers in support of its major points. This book will be of interest to anyone involved in men's studies, gender issues, and feminism.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN WICKS received his MA in Media and Communication from New York University.
- Author(s)Stephen Wicks
- Date of Publication24/09/1996
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byB. Mark Schoenberg
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.