CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe 'Carrying on in Key Stage 1' series supports the continuing growth and development of independent learning and practical activities, which are features of early learning. The aim is to encourage teachers in Key Stage 1 to build on the best of practice in the Early Years Foundation Stage, balancing adult directed tasks with learning that children initiate and develop themselves. The activities covered by the series are the ones children often say they miss most when they move into Years 1 and 2. Water offers ideas and guidance for providing children with a wide range of interesting challenges to use this fascinating, free resource in a variety of ways and using a range of tools and equipment, extending their work in other subjects through motivating practical activities. The authors are all experienced educators who have worked in schools, settings and local authority support services, and are w in high demand as writers and trainers.
- Author BiographyRos Bayley was an enthusiastic advocate of personal, social and emotional education, believing that if we get this right children's intellectual development will follow much more easily. Consequently, much of her work revolved around enhancing children's self-esteem and educating for self-knowledge. Following extensive experience as an Early Years teacher, Ros later worked as a consultant, trainer and storyteller. Sally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally built a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field - she is currently concentrating on expanding her writing about learning in the early years.
- Author(s)Lynn Broadbent,Ros Bayley,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCarrying on in Key Stage 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Noteillus photos
- Weight216 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.