All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionEarly one morning, Lidia Raven, mother of teenage twins, awakens to the sound of a sputtering airplane engine in the distance. After she and her girls miraculously survive the crash that destroys their home, they re taken in by Lidia s friend, Polly, a neighbor who lives alone on a sprawling estate. But Lidia has other problems. Her husband has left her for ather man, she s lost her job, and she fears more bad news is on the way when she discovers a connection between her and Tina Calderara, the pilot who crashed into her home. In the months following the crash, Lidia plunges into a mystery that upends every aspect of her life, forcing her to rethink everything she thinks she kws.
- Author BiographyJean P. Moore began her professional life as an English teacher, later becoming a telecommunications executive. She and her husband, Steve, and Sly, their black Lab, divide their time between Greenwich, Connecticut and the Berkshires in Massachusetts, where Jean teaches yoga in the summers. Her work has appeared in newspapers, magazines, and literary journals such as upstreet, Distillery, Skirt, Long Island Woman, and the Hartford Courant. In 2009, Jean was selected to attend the Advanced Fiction Workshop, led by Nahid Rachlin, at the 92 Street Y.A short story, Friday Night at the Olympia Theater can be read online in Slow Trains, Spring, 09. Additionally, a memoir piece, Leaving Charles, appears onlinein Persimmon Tree, summer, 2011. Several poems, Dancing with My Mother, (a finalist), Evening, and Views of the Valley, page 76, can be read in 21st Century Women s Voices, 2013.
- Author(s)Jean P Moore
- PublisherShe Writes Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShe Writes Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width146 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.