All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionA helpful book-and-video package for building and maintaining a successful Web site How do you kw that you've done everything possible to create a unique, enriching, and successful Web site, particularly when you're hiring others to do it? With Website Design and Development, you'll feel confident that you ve exhausted every facet of building a Web site. The clever question-and-answer format walks you through easily overlooked details, acting as a virtual consultant. You ll get clear, easy-to-follow advice on everything from finding a host, design and layout, creating content, marketing, to staying secure. Each question features a rating as to how critical it is to the welfare of the site, allowing you to pick and choose where to spend your time and money, and the answers contain helpful illustrations as well as action points. In addition, your learning experience is further enhanced by the high-quality accompanying video. * Contains professional advice for creating and maintaining a successful Web site * Features an accompanying video that offers additional examples, commentary, and advice for each question. * Lists questions you should ask yourself or your web developer and then presents clear, concise answers as well as helpful checklists * Rates each topic as to its importance in the grand scheme of your Web site so that you can determine how to spend your time and money Website Design and Development answers the essential questions that need to be asked before creating a Web site.
- Author BiographyGeorge Plumley has been helping individuals and small-business owners build top-notch websites since 1995, and his outstanding training videos are his signature. He is the author of WordPress 24-Hour Trainer, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)George Plumley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.