All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $60.02Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of mysteries, murder, and mayhem, the big day has arrived, and Sadie Hoffmiller wants thing more than for her wedding to Pete to be completely uneventful. When she receives a threatening, anymous text message just days before the ceremony, she's determined t to let it interfere with the celebration she has carefully planned for months. But as the threat escalates from a distant fear to a frightening reality, Sadie realizes just how much she's underestimated the situation. Desperate to put an end to the games, lies, and manipulation that has shadowed her life, Sadie, her fiance, Pete, and her children pull out all the stops. What they don't kw, however, is just how far Sadie's nemesis is willing to go to make good on the threat she made to Sadie three years ago. Will the wedding go off without a hitch, or will 'til death do us part come far too soon? There's turning back for anyone in the riveting conclusion to this twelve-volume culinary mystery series.
- Author BiographyJosi S. Kilpack is an accomplished and prolific author of nearly two dozen novels including the Sadie Hoffmiller Culinary Mystery Series. She has won the Whitney Award for Mystery/Suspense and the Utah Best of State Fiction Winner. She lives with her family in the Southwest.
- Author(s)Josi S Kilpack
- PublisherShadow Mountain
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCulinary Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Mountain
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.