All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionChicken is hugely popular and incredibly versatile, and by adding just a few ingredients you can create delicious dishes such as Roasted Lemongrass Chicken, Seared Chicken with Mint Yogurt Dressing or a Thai Style Chicken Curry - all fabulous recipes from the best of Weight Watchers cookbooks. With ideas for every occasion - from snacks and light bites, suppers for one and two, and tasty meals for family and friends to soups and salads and inspirational dishes from around the world - you can't go wrong with this easy-to-follow collection of your favourite chicken recipes.
- Author BiographyAngela Darling was nicknamed The Love Guru by her friends in school because she always gave such awesome advice on crushes. And Angela's own first crush worked out pretty well… they have been married for almost ten years now! When Angela isn't busy watching reading romance novels, she works as an editor in New York City. She knows deep down that every story can't possibly have a happy ending, but the incurable romantic in her can't help but always look for the silver lining in every cloud.
- Author(s)Weight Watchers
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleWeight Watchers Mini Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/01/2017
- Content NoteFully illustrated
- Width135 mm
- Height155 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.