All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, a book about your pet that emphasizes total care, training and companionship!You'll t only learn about the species-specific traits of your special pet, you'll also learn what the world's like from your pet's perspective; how to feed, groom and keep your pet healthy; and how to enjoy your pet through training and activities you can do together. The West Highland White Terrier is written by a breed expert and includes a special chapter on training by Dr. Ian Dunbar, internationally rewned animal behaviorist, and chapters on getting active with your dog by long-time Dog Fancy magazine columnist Bardi McLennan. Best of all, the book is filled with info-packed sidebars and fun facts to make caring for your pet easy and enjoyable.
- Author BiographySEYMOUR WEISS is a veteran West Highland White Terrier enthusiast. Columnist for the West Highland White Terrier Club of America in the AKC Gazette for many years, he is also a breeder, exhibitor and judge of Colonel Malcolm's favorite.
- Author(s)Seymour Weiss
- PublisherHowell Books
- Date of Publication11/10/1996
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleYour Happy Healthy P
- Series Part/Volume Number118
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHowell Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.