All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe next game-changing sales method--from the creator of Solution Selling! Michael Bosworth, the founder of Solution Selling, teams up with Ben Zoldan to present a framework based on the latest research in brain science to help you sell with greater confidence, effectiveness, and purpose. What Great Salespeople Do explains how to create and deliver the perfect sales story to emotionally connect with prospects and build meaningful relationships. Mike Bosworth founded two of the most successful businesses in the B2B sales arena: Solution Selling and CustomerCentric Selling. He is the author of Solution Selling and coauthor of CustomerCentric Selling. Ben Zoldan cofounded Story Leaders with Bosworth, a firm that helps engage, inspire, and influence customers and employees using the sales story.
- Author BiographyMichael Bosworth and Ben Zoldan have been collaborators for more than a decade, training tens of thousands of salespeople. They cofounded Story Leaders, LLC, a training firm focused on improving the performance of salespeople. Previously, Michael founded two of the most successful firms in the sales training industry: Solution Selling and CustomerCentric Selling. Ben has worked in the sales industry for nearly 20 years. Prior to joining Mike as a principal consultant with CustomerCentric Selling, Ben was a top-performing salesperson and a senior sales executive.
- Author(s)Ben Zoldan,Michael T. Bosworth
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight518 g
- Width149 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.