Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionIn hospital Dr Sam Parnia faces life and death issues every day. Through his work in critical care, he became very interested by some of his patients' accounts of the experiences that they had while clinically at the point of death. He started to collect these stories and read all the latest research on the subject. He then decided to conduct his own experiments, and his work has culminated in this extraordinary book. Picking up where Raymond Moody's Life After Life left off, this new, updated edition of Dr Parnia's ground-breaking study explores the answer to the ultimate question: what really happens when we die?
- Author BiographySam Parnia though British is a fellow in Pulmonary and critical care medicine, Cornell University, New York, USA. He is a leading doctor and works in hospitals in both the UK and New York. He is the first emerging young world expert on NDE's and the implications of the NDE for our understanding of consciousness.
- Author(s)Sam Parnia
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.