All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Wags the World: Tales of Conscious Awakening is a topical and compelling collection of conscious awakening stories from more than 30 authors and filmmakers. Each contributor describes life-changing experiences that resulted in extraordinary transformation within their own life, and realizations of an interconnected and multidimensional universe. Their understanding of the world and how it works has been so profoundly changed that they feel compelled to share their story and pass on the gifts of wisdom, insight, and compassion they have gained.
- Author BiographyJulie Clayton is editor of NY Times bestsellers and award-winning books on new consciousness (sacredwriting.com), and Reviews Editor for New Consciousness Review. Miriam Knight is founder of New Consciousness Review (ncreview.com)� a showcase for the people, books and films inspiring personal and global transformation, and NCRadio.
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.