All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat / Who are we After the Transition? is t only an expression fit for a book title, but also a tense issue whose rational solutions are slow in coming amid the vibrating emotion for the life-changing consistency differential. The prospects of long processes cover a life expectancy, but in Romania, where generations of sacrifice succeeded one after ather, time does t have eugh patience to run smoothly. The assessment made in this book is an attempt at decoding what has been done by the last generation, i.e., the transitional generation from communism to capitalism. The authors reunited under the Research and Ecomic Analysis Centre part of the Department of Ecomics and Ecomic Policies from the Faculty of Theoretical and Applied Ecomics, which is part of the Bucharest University of Ecomics. In their analyses, the authors refer to the mental milestones of Romanian society that was built on frail social slopes. The different parts of Romanian society do t always agree with each other, between what we are and what we stand for as a people or as nation, between what we can and what we do, between what we want and what we have. The topics referred to herein come with a bit of historical background, but they are approached starting with the need to explain why things happened this way and why it is t as we expected, from the standpoint of higher individual and societal amenities. The authors were driven by the moral burden to identify a progress-generating formula even under tough external constraints, stemming from any arrangement, conditionality or commitment undertaken by an open-ecomy country with Western geostrategic options.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAlexandru Bodislav,Marin Dinu
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.