Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionWorld events are changing so quickly that one often wonders what's next. God has given His Word about what is in store for the believer and the world in the future. To be unsure of the future is to live with fear. See for your self what is certain about the future from God's viewpoint. Do you have a basis for a yearning hope?
- Author BiographyDr. and Mrs. Howard came to the Hercules area in 1971 and began Valley Bible Church. Pastor Phil and Caroline, have three adult married daughters, Deborah, Rebecca, and Elizabeth, ten grandchildren, and one great-grandchild. Pastor Howard has been a student of the Word since age 14, when he placed his faith in Christ Jesus. His Bachelor of Science was earned from Western Baptist College. He completed the core for the Masters of Divinity at San Francisco Conservative Baptist Theological Seminary. His Master's degree was completed at Denver Baptist College and Seminary, and his doctorate was earned at Dallas Theological Seminary. His love for people comes through in his presentation of the Word as a practical guide for every day living. He has become known for his challenging, Bible-centered preaching and teaching. God has used His Word to transform a congregation as well as the life of His servants who handle His Word. In addition to being a full-time pastor and the featured radio preacher for the weekly radio program, Truth for Today, he speaks at Bible conferences, church retreats, seminars, and ministers on the mission field worldwide.
- Author(s)Phillip a Howard D Min
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.