All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBible readers, Sunday school teachers, and study leaders have loved Kay Arthur's New Inductive Study Series since 1994, and w, 17 years and 1.4 million copies later, the collection is complete!As readers learn and practice the exciting principles of inductive Bible study, they will discover for themselves the meaning and relevance of well-kwn but seldom understood images from the book of Ezekiel, including the wheel in the wheel, the valley of dry bones, and the watchman on the wall. As they become adept at observing the text, interpreting its meaning, and applying it to their lives, they will follow the story of Ezekiel from the heartbreak of the fall of Jerusalem and the Babylonian captivity to the inexpressible joy of worship in the heavenly tabernacle.
- Author BiographyKay Arthur is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author, member of NRB Hall of Fame, and beloved international Bible teacher. She and her husband, Jack, cofounded Precept Ministries International to teach people how to discover truth through inductive study. Precept provides teaching and training through study books, TV and radio programs, the Internet, and conferences in over 180 countries and 70 languages. Pete De Lacy, executive vice president of published products for Precept Ministries International, is also the author of many studies in the New Inductive Study Series and a contributor to The New Inductive Study Bible and Discover the Bible for Yourself. Pete is also a featured teacher on many Precept Upon Precept videos.
- Author(s)Kay Arthur,Pete De Lacy
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe New Inductive Study Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.28Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.