All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionBreak through anyone's anger and win their trust in crises large and small. Leonard S. Greenberger is a partner at one of today's most successful public relations firms. In What to Say When Things Get Tough, this seasoned expert offers verbal and nverbal skills for handling communication crises in any public forum. This book is one of the best guidebooks on the practice of public relations that I have seen. (Jim Owen, Executive Director, Member Relations, Edison Electric Institute). If you want to learn why PowerPoint is a very poor way to present, why empathy works wonders, how positive messages, eye contact, and the right facial expressions can add up to make you overwhelmingly effective - or t - then this book is for you. (Ari Weinzweig, cofounder and founding partner, Zingerman's, and author of Zingerman's Guide to Giving Great Service and Zingerman's Guide to Good Leading). Every business professional should have a copy on the shelf and pull it down whenever a tough situation presents itself. (Win Porter, President, Waste Policy Center, former Assistant Administrator for Solid Waste and Emergency Response, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency).
- Author BiographyLeonard S. Greenberger is a partner at Potomac Communications Group (PCG) in Washington, D.C., an independently owned public relations firm that specializes in helping clients communicate difficult, complex subjects to laypeople in many industries.
- Author(s)Leonard S. Greenberger
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight348 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.