All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionSticks, stones, and words do hurt. No one kws this better than people in ministry who are often the targets of Christian critics. Pastor Blaine Allen helps leaders under attack respond to criticism biblically, working through the bitterness, resentment, and rage that often result. He shows them what to do when they cant take anymore, when the criticism is accurate, and when they don't want to forgive. The counsel in this valuable book will help the ministry leader kw when to shrug off criticism, when to heed the criticism, and when to say eugh is eugh.
- Author(s)Blaine Allen
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/03/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.