All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description<b><i>A powerfully emotional and beautifully written story of heartbreaking loss and undying love</i></b> He was a fishing guide and struggling artist from a south George trailer park. She was the beautiful only child of South Carolina s most powerful senator. Yet once Doss Michaels and Abigail Grace Coleman met by accident, they each felt they d found their true soul mate. Ten years into their marriage, when Abbie faces a life-threatening illness, Doss battles it with her every step of the way. And when she makes a list of ten things she hopes to accomplish before she loses the fight for good, Doss is there, too, supporting her and making everything possible. Together they steal away in the middle of the night to embark upon a 130-mile trip down the St. Mary s River a voyage Doss promised Abbie in the early days of their courtship.<i><b>Where the River Ends</b></i> chronicles their love-filled, tragedy-tinged journey and a bond that transcends all.
- Author BiographyCHARLES MARTIN is the author of six novels. He and his family live in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Author(s)Charles Martin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight299 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.