All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the purpose of a shadow? What is the purpose of pain? Which Way to Point Your Shadow answers these curious questions and locates Jesus in the midst of their answers. Through a simple story and colorful illustrations, children and their parents are encouraged to consider what mere shadows can tell us about God and how to see hope in pain. Finally, children and their parents are invited to reflect on the shadows we see in our world, how they point to God's immeasurable love for us, and our responsibility to direct our shadows.
- Author BiographyJulia G. G. Allen is a North Carolina native with a passion for Christ, writing, drawing, teaching, and working with children. She currently resides in Washington, D.C. where she is writing and illustrating the next book in her new Side-by-Side Learning Series.
- Author(s)Julia G G Allen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.