All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.44Trending at AU $12.73
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $19.44
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.06
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.94
- AU $5.10Trending at AU $8.28
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhimsy's heavy things are weighing her down. She tries to get rid of them - floats them to sea, hides them in a tree, sweeps them under the rug. But they keep coming back to trip her up. Eventually she just tries to get on with life, but the heavy things interfere at every turn. Then she wonders: could it be that she's trying to deal with too many at once? So Whimsy decides to focus on one heavy thing at a time and discovers that the heavy things can be made into lighter things - things that can be turned into something good!
- Author BiographyToronto-based artist and illustrator Julie Kraulis is passionate about ideas: the unexpected, profound, whimsical, smart. Since completing her Bachelor of Design in Illustration at the Ontario College of Art & Design, Julie has created images that form a diverse body of work ranging from fine art, to illustration, to design. Her creative journey is one of hope and disbelief, soaring and stumbling. All that she encounters in this wide world becomes her inspiration and she delights in sharing these treasures with others. She is a stop and smell the roses kind of gal who loves to create. Visit her online at juliekraulis.com. The author lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Julie Kraulis
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTundra Books
- Content Note1
- Weight502 g
- Width264 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.