Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.61
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.47
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $20.28Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.86
About this product
- DescriptionBabe Walker, center of the universe, is a painstakingly manicured white girl with an expensive smoothie habit, a proclivity for Louboutins, a mysterious mother she's never met, and approximately 50 bajillion Twitter followers. But her problems have landed her in shopping rehab-that's what happens when you spend $246,893.50 in one afteron at Barneys. Now she's decided to write her memoir, revealing the gut-wrenching hurdles she's had to overcome in order to be perfect in every way, every day. Hurdles such as: I hate my horse. Every job I've ever had is the worst job I've ever had. He's t a doctor, a lawyer, or a prince. I'll eat anything, as long as it's gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb, low-fat, low-calorie, sugar-free, and organic.In an Adderall-induced flash of inspiration, Babe Walker has managed to create one of the most enjoyable, unforgettable memoirs in years.
- Author BiographyBabe Walker lives (and very occasionally works) in L.A. You can find her on Twitter (@whitegrlproblem) or on her blog, BabeWalker.com. Audie Award finalist Tavia Gilbert is a classical theater and public radio-trained actress who has earned AudioFile Earphones and Parents' Choice awards for her audiobook narrations. Tavia has narrated more than 250 multicast and single-voice audiobooks.
- Author(s)Babe Walker
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date14/04/2017
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Tavia Gilbert
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.