All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionPeople all around us are trying to keep up with the standards of the Joneses. They are sacrificing and struggling, trying to live by some fictitious standard they don t understand while thinking they are just one purchase, one accomplishment, or one compliment away from true happiness. They don t realize that chasing the world s promises will only lead to disappointment and discontent. If you want a better life than what you have today, your answers will never be found in the world. You must realize that life should be about who you are, why you are here, and how you live your life--your own life, t the Joneses or anyone else s. Who Are the Joneses Anyway? demonstrates through real-life stories and practical guidance how to leave your old self behind and embark on a journey of discovering who you are truly meant to be.
- Author BiographyAs two driven, hardworking people, authors Bob and Susan Karcher proved they could be successful by the world s standards. They built a certain lifestyle, and with that came the expectations to have big enough jobs, titles, and paychecks to keep up the appearance of success. But it nearly broke them, in more ways than one, eventually leading to a significant moment when they realized they were headed in the wrong direction and needed to change. In Who Are the Joneses Anyway?, Bob and Susan share how they learned the true meaning in life and are now dedicated to living with less, serving others, and creating their own Living Legacy. Their lives are no longer defined by what they have but by who they are. They live in the greater Los Angeles area and have four children in their growing, blended family.
- Author(s)Bob Karcher,Susan Karcher
- PublisherMorgan James Faith
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleMorgan James Faith
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Faith
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.